Most nationalities require a visa to enter Vietnam. Exceptions are as follows:
– Citizens of Kyrgizistan may enter Vietnam for 90 days without a visa.
– Citizens of the following countries may enter Vietnam for 30 days without a visa: Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand.
– Citizens of the Philippines may enter Vietnam for 21 days without a visa.
– Citizens of the following countries may enter Vietnam for 15 days without a visa: Japan, South Korea, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden.
Apart from the above exemption, foreign visitors must have Vietnam visa before entering Vietnam.
A visa for Vietnam can be applied & obtained by yourselves from any Vietnam Embassy or Consulate Offices worldwide. The ordinary visitor visa is valid for 30 days and can be extended if required. In case you meet any difficulties, we can assist you by providing visa-pre-approval letter which will greatly facilitate your Vietnam visa application.
Alternatively, if you don’t have time to contact Vietnam Embassy or Consulate Office in your country, we can save you time by arranging for you to obtain Vietnam visa-upon-arrival. To do this, we will send a visa-on-arrival pre-approved letter for you to get aboard to fly to Vietnam. Upon your arrival at immigration of indicated international airport in Vietnam (e.g. Tan Son Nhat Airport in Hochiminh City, Da Nang airport or Noi Bai international airport in Hanoi), a Vietnam visa will be stamped onto your passport.
For either visa-pre-approval letter or visa-on-arrival pre-approved letter, you can contact us to request & provide us the following information:
1) Full name on passport
2) Passport number
3) Date of birth
5) Date of arrival
6) Planned flight number and time
7) Fax number or your email address
8) Requirement of visa.
Foreign visitors can obtain Laos visa stamp either from the Laos Embassy in their country or upon arrival at Vientiane Airport (called Wattay Airport). Visitors are required to bring along with themtwo (02) photos & our invitation letter to Laos.
Visas are issued to every visitor just upon arrival either at the Phnompenh or Siemreap Airport. Visitors are required to bring along with them four (04) photos & photocopy of passport to Cambodia.
For further information or inquiries, please contact us at www.journeymekong.com/contact-us/